Takumi
how to learn English

hello,I am takumi,I have aQuestion?How tolearn English?Anyone can help me?????

Dec 27, 2014 6:31 AM
Comments · 6

It's hard to say when we don't know your background, your wishes, goals and experience. You might want to study English to understand your favourite series. Or you need the language for your job. These are two completely different goals and you don't need to do some kind of activity in learning when you want to accomplish some particular goal.

In general, you need to dive into the language. The more time you study, the better. It also depends on what you study and how. There are several techniques and aproaches. My aproach is that it is neccessary to increase your output (speaking, writing) more then your input (listening, reading), for the first one is all about passive knowledge and the second one allows you to truly communicate through the language.

December 27, 2014

Hi Takumi, I suggest that you should have a daily conversation using the English language to be more conversant. I can help you to be more competent. 

December 27, 2014

I think instead of listening only you should also read good stuffs.

December 27, 2014

Reading does help a lot and just try to study 1000 most common words before digging down into grammar little by little and do not forget to let yourself involve around English everyday. For example, reading English everyday at least 30 a day and 1 hour of self-studying. I experienced that myself! Message me if you have any doubt.

December 27, 2014

At your level- you need to start chatting)) It is fun and VERY helpful when learning languages.We can do that in private if you like))

December 27, 2014
Show more