jiten soni
Why English is the most important languages to learn?
Dec 27, 2014 3:55 PM
Comments · 14

For the same reason why you typed this question in English  and not other language. :)

December 27, 2014

Do you remember who ruled your country (and many others around the world) until after the World War 2? That's one reason why English is the international language. Do you know, which country is being called the leader of the democratic world? That's the other reason, I guess.

December 27, 2014

I agree with Karol and I think that is not accurate to say that english is more easy than other languages because the influence of the english language is so pervasive that since we were child we were exposed to the english language as a compulsory subject in the school and as time goes by it becomes a stronger tendency. that's why a lot of people know some basic things about english, I suppose that if in the future will exist another powerful empire like The US or the UK maybe the world should speak another language as an international language. So I think that the international language itself is not something that we all manking choose, It is imposed by the predominant countries that speak that language: Directly or indirectly, violenltly or non-violently. I am not saying that I don't like english or I learned it because I have to, but I sincerely think that's the reason because english is the most important language. Maybe in the future another language take that place.

December 27, 2014

The next reasons might be that English isn't so complicated language. You can easily learn the language at least on intermediate level. Try to do the same with Chinese or German. Much harder then.

December 27, 2014

I think it's because english is international language so learning english the best way to contact with everyone and also the foreigner friends.

December 27, 2014
Show more