denise
what should i have to do with my shyness?

Everytime i try to speak with somebody or to the class(at school) i get blushing and i start shaking.. what do i have to do? I know what i have to say.. so why should i act like that? 

Dec 28, 2014 7:50 PM
Comments · 10

Hehe, i have the same problem :) I am learning spanish, and when i have to speak to someone in spanish, i get very nervous as well! I think the best thing you can do is to try to overcome your anxiety and start talking to as many different people as possible and as often as possible. When you get used to it, you wont be nervous anymore, and you will improve faster. Also remember, that the people you are talking to want to help you, not judge you :) 
I will try to follow this piece of advice myself!! xD Good luck! 

December 28, 2014

I had the same problem and decided to take acting lessons. I'm serious, I'm not kidding. It has helped me a lot. 

December 28, 2014

You just have to be confident!! There's nothing to be afraid of. Nobody's gonna judge you. Try to think that there's nobody in front of you and imagine that you are just alone in front of the miror and believe that you can do it! Nothing to fear! That's how you conquer your shyness :D

December 28, 2014

It's about confidence, and it could be you raised by saying to yourself about how to control the mind to remain calm as well prepared for what you will say. If you are in a standing forum on stage or podium, one simple thing you need to remember, take a look at each participant's forehead because that's a polite and easy to show politeness when speaking at a forum and you also will not feel awkward.

GOOD LUCK :)

December 28, 2014

If we're talking about shyness within foreign language, just absorb the attitude that people want to help you, not to judge or laugh you. I realized this early on I started traveling and meeting with foreign people. There are so grateful you can say even some words in their language.

December 28, 2014
Show more