El Fuego Ric
What means Christmas for you and how do you prepare a New Year?

Some people will say that christmas is the time to meet together as a family or between friends around a christmas tree for opening gift boxes, and for some, it means the best time to have a warm holiday somewhere.
A new year, is always challenging. Personally, I use to set a plan of what I've to accomplish ahead of a new year, so that to the end I'll know if the year was productive or not.

Dec 29, 2014 1:23 PM
Comments · 3

I mainly just view holidays as time to hang out with family and friends. This is true if they live in a different city or country because holidays mean I don't have to go to work and so I have the time to go visit them.

If I live in the same city as my family and friends, holidays just feel like typical days for me.

December 29, 2014

I really like Christmas although im a Muslim..it just makes me feel that a new year is approaching and one must live it better. Before every new year, one must find some time to sit alone and think about the improvements of which he will do in every asppect of his personal life....merry christmas xD

December 29, 2014