Bi Filof
Do you think that love is a modern invention?

Many people got married just for economical reasons in the past, so do you think that what is called love now, existed since forever? Thanks for your opinion. :)

Dec 29, 2014 3:28 PM
Comments · 10

In times when 'love' fails you and your relationships seem to go wrong, i think it's very comforting to join in on the opinion that love is not real. With all the romantic movies in television and love songs on the radio, we are influenced to think about, and believe in love. But at the same time, it is not very difficult to find a book that's hundreds of years old, and see descriptions of feelings that you, or at least I, would describe as feelings of love. Some say that true love is forever and i am not sure what to think of that :) 

December 29, 2014

Well, I thought they started to married for economic reasons now, not in the past.

December 29, 2014

How sad to marry for economic reasons! Fortunately love exists as it has always been.

December 29, 2014

'God is Love' so love has always existed in its purest form. 

December 29, 2014

That is love.... of money. If a couple get married for economical reasons, it will not be a happy couple, there is no true love from the heart.

December 29, 2014
Show more