Itay
Professional Teacher
Learning Article : 5 Great Reasons Why You Should Learn German

Discuss the Article : 5 Great Reasons Why You Should Learn German

<a href='/article/338/5-great-reasons-why-you-should-learn-german' target='_blank'>5 Great Reasons Why You Should Learn German</a>

There are many reasons for you to learn German. Some students want to be able to communicate with their relatives, others would like to work for a German company or move to Germany for university studies.

Dec 19, 2014 12:00 AM
Comments · 68

Great article Mr. Itay. Those are some of my reasons of why I want to learn german. 

December 31, 2014

this is the first year learn german, und Deutsch macht spaß :)

January 5, 2015

Many thanks Nacir. I absolutely agree with you. According to Goethe-Institut, German is the second most commonly used scientific language. Germany is the third largest contributor to research and development and offers research fellowships to scientists from all over the world.

December 31, 2014

Good article. I think there is another reason for learning German, i.e., for studying in Germany. German education and research standard is one of the best in the world. Although some courses are offered in English and sometimes research scholars don't need to know German as they can communicate with their doctor father in English or other languages but still it is useful for them to learn German.

December 31, 2014

I am learning German because I want to find a job in Germany.

I have studied almost 2 years in Germany and I fell in love with this country. Many of my friends are living there and there is no other place I want to go.

January 1, 2015
Show more