Let’s get Greek letters on our P.C: Go to e-explorer tools -> Internet Options -> Fonts. Select Greek in the 'Language Script' area to add a new language at your browser. Lesson 1# Greek alphabet = Helliniko alfavito - Ελληνικ? αλφ?βητο (= means how it sounds, and - how we write it): Αα = Aa. Ββ = Vv. Γγ = (something between g and h). Δδ = (something between d and th). Εε = Ee. Ζζ = Zz. Ηη = i (don’t confuse it with the English Hh, this is 1 of the 3 basic i that we use). Θθ = th. Ιι = Ii. Κκ = Kk. Λλ = Ll. Μμ = Mm. Νν = Nn. Ξξ = Xx. Οο = Oo. Ππ = Pp. Ρρ = Rr (don’t confuse it with English p). Σσ-? = Ss (here is an exception: this ? s we put it at the end of a word, so every word that ends with s it’s always this ?). Ττ = Tt. Υυ = i (the third basic i). Φφ = Ff. Χχ = Hh. Ψψ = ps. Ωω = o.
- wedding gifts
- Do you realised that this world when you get one you have to give it for two?
- How you pick yourself up after a fall and try again?
- learning english is not a difficult thing，right？
- What's your favorite APP to talk with your friends?
- HOLA A TODOS MI NOMBRE ES EVE NECESITO AYUDA
- BAHASA INDONESIA TERM Words
- What does "less intelligent means?"