italki
The italki team joins the 2015 New Year's Language Challenge - Support them here!

The 2015 New Year's Language Challenge has begun and we're so excited that so many of you have chosen to participate in our biggest challenge ever!

3 of our italki Staff have also decided to participate in the New Year's Language Challenge and all of them have made Public Video Pledges to learn Chinese! 

We're going to be following their progress on a special Language Challenge website below:

>>>>  http://promos.italki.com/italki-team-language-challenge/  ; <<<<

The big question is:  How much Chinese can they learn in 20 hours?

Who do you think will will have the most improvement?  Who has the best Chinese?  Learning a language is always fun when you learn together with friends!

Jan 14, 2015 3:17 AM
Comments · 3

First, I have to say that I really like this discussion because I got to see some of italki staff :)

I liked the 3 videos and I wish the best luck to Karthik, Josie and Aimé. I have to agree with Aegis; because Josie tried and talked more in Chinese, yet I wish that Karthik and Aimé surprise us after 6 weeks :) Good luck, even though I believe that Chinese is not easy, same as the Arabic language, so it's a real challenge (,")

January 14, 2015

Josie seems to understand tones pretty well already, which is surprising after only 5 hrs. Lot's of errors, but way ahead of the other two. My money is on her.

January 14, 2015

请关注我

May 29, 2015