Roda
How do you start your morning?

It's 8:02 AM now in my country and I'm having a cafe Americano.  I usually start my day with a cup of coffee , check my e-mail and talk with my family. How about you?

Jan 15, 2015 12:03 AM
Comments · 11

Hi:) Now in my country  it is 8:20.I must have my breakfast and do my daily works.But I am here in ITALKI:))) So Internet will kill us.I am kidding:))) GOOD MORNING:))

January 15, 2015

M-F:  I wake up, feed the dogs, feed the chickens, feed myself and then usually start tutoring at 8am here on italki.

Sat: I wake up, feed the dogs, feed the chickens, feed my family, and then plan for the day.

Sun: I wake up, feed the dogs, feed the chickens, iron my family's clothes for church, eat the breakfast that my husband cooked, get ready, and leave for church at 9:15am.

January 15, 2015

My morning is very simple: during the week, I wake up at 12 o'clock and later I lunch past 1 pm. In weekends, I wake up at 1 pm.

PD: I am in summer holidays.

January 15, 2015

i wake up at 5am, worship, take a bath, have a breakfast at 6,online(checking email and stuff) and last going to university

February 2, 2015

I am playing word games--"Scrabble" and "Words with Friends"--with two friends of mine, over the Internet. During the first few minutes of the day, after I wake up, I turn on my tablet, check the games and make my moves.

I also do boring things like make coffee, shave, get dressed, take pills, etc. I usually am the one who makes coffee in our house and I bring it to my wife.

February 2, 2015
Show more