Yassir
Going to mexico in 2 days what should I study in spanish before to go

and would like to know what should I do learn in spanish before to go at mexico for having a maximum of improvement in the language once I'm there. Because now I'm just trying to learn everything at the same time :S... 

Jan 15, 2015 5:10 AM
Comments · 7

2 days is very short, so I recommend getting a phrase book that has audio and learn what you can.

January 15, 2015

Going to mexico in 2 days, what should I study in spanish before to going?

and would like to know what should I do to learn in spanish before to going to at mexico, in order to maximize  on improving the language while there.  for having a maximum of improvement in the language once I'm there. Because, now I'm just trying to learn everything at the same time :S...

THERE IS NO SPECIFIC VOCABULARY TO TELL YOU TO LEARN. BUT FOR STARTERS, KNOW HOW TO ASK FOR DIRECTIONS TO VARIOUS PLACES LIKE, A PLICE STATION AND AN HOSPITAL. KNOW HOW TO ASK WHAT A FOOD IS MADE OF , LEST YOU EAT OUT AND HAVE ALLERGIES. MAYBE YOU'D WANT TO KNOW HOW TO ASK THE TIME, SAY PLEASE, THANK YOU, SORRY AND MOR IMPORTANTLY ''NO HABLO ESPAÑOL'' xD

EITHERWAY, YOU CANT JUST LEARN EVERYTHING IN 2 DAYS. BUT WHILE AWAY, JUST MAKE USE OF EVERY MOMENT. ALSO, IF YOU WANT AND ARE INTERESTED , JUST CONTACT ME AND WE CAN TALK. ¿VALE? (Y)

January 15, 2015

Hello,
how are you my name is miss Naarah , I'm single never married, and its my pleasure to write you as well, can i be your friend,reply my mail please do not for get,([email protected])

January 26, 2015

2 days are enough to pick up some  basical sentences

January 26, 2015

Learn to say this "No hablo español". 
2 days is not enough to learn to speak Spanish fluently.  

January 26, 2015
Show more