Park
Why the economy of Romania is always unstable?

Do you have any special opinion?

Jan 17, 2015 2:14 PM
Comments · 8

Because is a "developing country", which means that the politicians are corrupted by the multinational corporations and different groups of interests, so they change the policies over night to create advantages for the highest beater. This happen in other countries as well. For example, in USA is called lobbying. In UK I the corporations create themselves advantages like tax exemptions through different legislative loopholes.

Another problem with Romania is that because of the corrupt politicians and managers, after the fall of communism, the industry was broken into pieces and sold to different international companies which didn't intend to make them profitable. They only wanted to eliminate the concurrence made by the Romanian industry. Thus the economy is unstable because big healthy and wealthy companies are very few and they mostly depend on the multinational corporations controlled from the outside of the country.

April 8, 2015

Is it? Apparently it's one the cheapest places to live in Europe. I am thinking of moving there in future...

January 17, 2015

I've also read that Romania has the 4th fastest growing economy in the world at the moment. So, it definetely sounds very positive. !

January 17, 2015

It was all due to Béla Károlyi's defection. How could he do that? Poor Nadia.

April 9, 2015

I see that someone disliked my previous post. Only the ignorant and naive can do that.

I have arguments for all my above statements. If you want to learn some Romanian language and get informed on the reality, take a look at this short clips regarding the corruption and the way the Romanian economy, industry and resources are trafficked between corrupt politicians, business people and foreign lobbyists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsLOYr5AhxQ

April 8, 2015
Show more