Annabelle
Can you help me for a homeworks ?

Hello, i have a presentation on Sea Shepherd conservation society and are you can help me ?

This is start : 
This association has founding in 1977 by Paul Watson. This is an NGO (non-gouvernemental organization). It located primarily in USA and Australia but it travels around the world across oceans. There are many volunteer and not just sailors on boat. They are intended to help the marine wildlife; mainly animals like whales, seal, sharks, bluefin tuna, dolphins, sea lions, turtles. And they save the reefs and gulf.

Jan 18, 2015 2:02 PM
Comments · 3

Hi Annabelle, Good luck on your presentation, you are off to a good start!

This association has founding (past tense = was foundedin 1977 by Paul Watson. This is an NGO (non-gouvernemental organization). It is located primarily in USA and Australia but it travels around the world across oceans. There are many volunteer (plural = many volunteers) and not just sailors on boat. They are intended to help the marine wildlife; (semicolons are used between two related statements that are both sentences. Colons (:) are used between one sentence and a list, like you have here) mainly animals like whales, seals, sharks, bluefin tuna, dolphins, sea lions, and turtles. And they save the reefs and gulf.

May 6, 2015

What specifically do you need help with? What do you have to do in your presentation?

January 19, 2015

bon courage

January 19, 2015