Will Speak Arabic
what is your favorite software to study Arabic language?

I am currently looking for a software to learn Arabic language, with the functionality like pleco does for studying Chinese.

Jan 20, 2015 2:10 AM
Comments · 8

I've actually been trying Pimsleur and too be honest it isn't that bad.  Its especially good if you're a really busy person and doesn't have a lot of time sitting and reading textbooks.  You can just listen to a Pimsleur unit on a bus while going to work or something, and fill up the gaps in your life with quite effective language learning!  It isn't for the person however you really wants to learn arabic REALLY REALLY fast, if you want to do that its best you find a textbook and a teacher online, but to be honest this way works very well too because it helps you get the vocabulary and grammer stuck into your head (I presonally prefer it to learning a language really really really quickly) :).

January 20, 2015

@Oleg  I totally understand what you are saying, but to be honest Rosetta Stone works for some people and doesn't for others.  I'm proof.  I was having pretty high level conversations in Mandarin Chinese after 6 months of Rosetta Stone ;) I would definetly not recommend it though for students past the intermediate level however, it won't help you much then hahah.  That's when I left rosetta stone and used other methods.  Now I am completely fluent and am even teaching Mandarin on italki ^_^

January 20, 2015

you can open this site http://altcns.mans.edu.eg/en/

and contact with me to learn more Arabic 

January 26, 2015

Thank you all, maybe you know any software that does handwriting recognition for Arabic characters?

January 21, 2015

try LingvoSoft Dictionary arabic version 

January 20, 2015
Show more