Petite Fleur
Payment on Italki

HI I would like to be an online tutor. But first I have a question.
What I need to do to receive the payment?
can someone explain me this point to me step by step.

Thanks.

Jan 22, 2015 11:57 AM
Comments · 10

You dont have to use paypal, Italki can pay money directly into your bank account if you want.

May 22, 2015

When I signed up for PayPal I simply created an account. You shouldn't need to do anything more. 

January 22, 2015

Thank you teachers for answer my question!

!

January 22, 2015

Interesting.. I just checked Paypal about making a new account, and it offers Personal and Business options. If it's a matter of sending and receiving money, I'm sure the Personal account will be fine. Perhaps you could write to italki support (link at the bottom of the page, of course) and ask if there are any issues with having a "Personal" Paypal account.

Anyway, you would simply link your bank account to your Paypal account. You request a withdrawal of credits from your italki revenue account into your Paypal account. Transfers are handled around the beginning of each month (it's not an immediate transfer). Then, you transfer the money from Paypal into your own account.

Keep in mind that both italki and Paypal take a commission, so you need to include that in your calculations when you decide how much you want to charge students.

January 22, 2015
Show more