Sara
SOMEONE CAN CORRECT ME?

I don't know on that topic write, so here I write about a one movie. The name of this movie is Hachiko. It is about a dog, a man it is found in a station and he falls for it, takes him home. everyday the dog, hachiko, accompanies him to the station where its owner takes the train for to go to work and after awaits there for the return to work . One bad day her owner dies and Hachiko awaits the rest of his life in the station to its owner back to work.

Jan 22, 2015 5:28 PM
Comments · 6

I don't know what topic to write about, so here I will write about a one movie. The name of this movie is Hachiko. It is about a dog that a man it is found in a station, he falls for it, and takes him home. Every day the dog, Hachiko, accompanies him to the station where he takes the train for to go to work and after waits there for him to return from work . One bad day the owner dies and Hachiko waits the rest of his life in the station for his owner to come back from work.

January 22, 2015

I don't know whuch topic to write on here, so I am writing about a one movie. The name of this movie is 'Hachiko'. It is about a dog, that a man found in a station and falls for. He takes him home. everyday the dog, Hachiko, accompanies him to the station where its owner takes the train to go to work and afterwards waits there for his return from work . One awful day her owner dies and Hachiko awaits the rest of his life in the station for his owner to come back from work.

January 22, 2015

Hello,
how are you my name is miss Naarah , I'm single never married, and its my pleasure to write you as well, can i be your friend,reply my mail please do not for get,([email protected])

January 26, 2015

y tu dices "Can someone correct me?"

January 26, 2015

I don't know on that what topic to write about, so here I will write about a one movie. The name of this movie is Hachiko. It is about a dog, a man it is that a man found in a station and He falls for it, takes him home. everyday the dog, hachiko, accompanies him to the station where its his owner takes the train for to go to work and afterwards awaits there for the man's return to  from work . On one bad  tragic day her owner dies and Hachiko awaits his return the rest of his her life in the station to its owner back to work. (o : for his owner to return from work)

Muy bein!  Keep working at it!

January 26, 2015
Show more