Seif
Learn English through my short Stories 1

Adieli is very beautiful woman, you will never believe your own eyes when you stand infront of her. She has beautiful curled shining hair like shining Star in the beautiful sky.She is quite different from other girls in our village. She has gorgeous slim body, many men in our village say she deserves to be a miss world without any competition.  You will never keep yourself from staring at her when she walks, even her friends say she walks like beautiful Giraffe in the middle of the jungle. Her eyes can make you feel like she calls you, she has got these beautiful white teeth I have ever seen before. Her beautiful round happy face make me wonder "when she was so sad?".  

I can forget nothing from her, I remember the first day that I saw her I felt like I have been shocked with electricity of high voltage. I didn't pronounce any word untill she left, I felt like I have seen an Angle in the bright day light.

But even if Adieli is beautiful like queen of Angles, she is always happy, kind, hospitable, not racist, friendly and kind hearted girl. She respects and love everyone in our village.

I was very astonished when I heard she says " I'm not beautiful because my body is beautiful, but I'm beautiful because my heart is more than beautiful"

I'll never see a woman like Adieli in my life.

Jan 23, 2015 8:33 AM
Comments · 10

Ofcourse you can!, you always do.

It will be so nice to read from you.

January 23, 2015

So nice story

February 28, 2015

I like your way to write the story. It makes me enthused to complete reading until the end. keep working Seif. 

January 28, 2015

Very beautiful story) i am very glad that i  have friend like you) your story is nice and kind, well done, it is very good idea for improve your English...maybe i will try to follow your example) and i will write the short story too:)

January 23, 2015

It is a good writing exercise, I enjoy writing short stories too))) Beautifully written!

January 23, 2015
Show more