Becky Huang
What do you find the most interesting about Chinese culture or China?

Hi guys, what do you find the most interesting about Chinese culture or China?

Every time when I test a student before they start their class, I always ask them this question.
I got quite a lot of different answers, the Chinese culture is interesting, China's economy is increasing very fast, they want to find the root for themselves and etc. Well, I would like to know your answer 

Jan 23, 2015 1:36 PM
Comments · 11

The best food in the world ! (And I say it as a french )

April 7, 2015

Hi, I really like Chinese culture! It's very difficult to talk about a such millennial country like China, because of all its cultural richness, all its history. I could say that I love Chinese food, its martial art and so on. But China is much more than just that. Chinese people are gentle, respectful and kind. We all have to much to learn about China, because it is of course an amazing country!

January 23, 2015

Yes, In China we have 八大菜系 (eight culinary traditions of China by region), which are: the Yue Cuisine (粤菜), the Chuan Cuisine (川菜), the Hui Cuisine (徽菜), the Lu Cuisine (鲁菜), the Min Cuisine (闽菜), the Su Cuisine (苏菜), the Xiang Cuisine (湘菜), and the Zhe Cuisine (浙菜). 

April 8, 2015

I agree with the food. I don't think they have the best dishes in the world, but they are pretty delicious

April 7, 2015

The Chinese language

April 7, 2015
Show more