Respect -Give2Get-
Not even one comment :(

What is your feeling when you open a discussion and no one gives any attention to your not interesting discussion ?

and honestly, Do you care so much if other members like your discussion or not ?

I am afraid of getting no comments :(

Respect -Give2Get-

Jan 23, 2015 11:11 PM
Comments · 67

What is your feeling when you posted entries and no one correct it? O_o I have written many entries about engineering, but unfortunately no-one has corrected any of them. Should we always write about songs, food and love to recieve corrections?! I care more about correction and you can always open a good discussions, I guess :)

January 24, 2015

Leaving my comment, done.

January 24, 2015

Two points to make:

1) You might want to stop posting bold. It makes you look disingenuous to some, which might cause them to not want to respond.

2) I have been told that if the OP (original post) has a negative number of votes, it will be filtered out of the default search for most people, so they will never see it. So if you have someone following you around and giving you negative votes for everything, they might be the cause of no responses.

January 24, 2015

I never thought about it this way! Collecting points is pointless in my opinion.

Anyway, they're free to correct as long as they leave my corrections and others' corrections alone :')

I was shocked today when I saw an answer from a member who actually used "google translation" to give his translation!! And everyone knows that when it comes to Arabic, google translations is disasterous! Not only it's wrong, but the structure of the sentences is funny ;) So instead of helping the Arabic learner who asked the question, he actually gave her a wrong answer using google translation!

January 24, 2015

@Respect: Ok, then it's Italy until proven wrong ;)

@walter_mellon: Actually it was me who suggested that title for Comendante after 3 of his entries didn't get corrections, I thought engineers would help O-o!

I admit, it's discouraging not to be acknowleged in a simple "thank you" at least but honestly this didn't happen with me unless in rare times. I guess I keep on correcting because I like to help and it makes me happy (,") So I stopped waiting for a thank you. What's worse than that is the fact that my corrections are being copied by others in another correction box under their names! To put your time and effort in something and someone else takes that correction easily just to show others that they made a correction is what's really bothering me! And I don't know what to do about it. 

January 24, 2015
Show more