Judy Lee
Can you recommend me some good French song?

The only French singer I know is Christophe Mae. I didn't know any French songs before but one day I listend to his songs on youtube then immediately fell in love with his voice. So I tried to listen to more French song but I had no idea who is good singer. I tried stromae and I thought he was an amzing artist but then I realized his songs are not really my type. Can you please recommend me a good French song?  

ps. Is Christophe Mae famous in France? I recommend his songs to all of my friends but they didn't really like it. So I wonder if I am the only one who think his voice is amazingly sweet.

By the way my most favourite song is Parce Qu'on Sait Jamais.  

Jan 24, 2015 5:52 AM
Comments · 10

Hi, I am a french guy who can suggest you so many french singers. I give you some of my favourite like Superbus, Mylène Farmer, Calogero, Kyo, Garou, Alysée, Indila, Indochine, Noir désir. Do not hesitate later to ask me more about french's singer if you enjoy them like me or maybe, you wish to know another kind of french's music. Bye

January 30, 2015

Édith Piaf is highly recommended.

January 24, 2015

celine dion songs are amazing jacques brel as well you can also check indila

January 24, 2015

Indila was one of the best artist last year.

In France, singers and actors have not the same place than in Korea. They are never "stars".

January 24, 2015

I recommend you "Francoise Hardy" - Tous les garcons et les filles. Most of her songs are good..

January 24, 2015
Show more