Leyla
Community Tutor
Is this your life or not?

Today I read the words one of the famous person

If you are depressed and lazy so you live other person s life.What about you? Do you live own life?

Jan 24, 2015 9:24 PM
Comments · 6

I think a lot of people do this to varying extents. Personally I avoid idolatry, I don't buy magazines or follow "celebs" on Twitter. I don't don't give a f*** if Posh & Becks were spotted shopping in Milan or if Harry Styles got a new tatoo, it has no bearing on my life whatsoever, so I try to block out the noise as much as possible.

January 24, 2015

Nothing wrong with being sad and lazy from time to time, life is not about being functional and happy every single minute/

January 25, 2015

Sometimes when you it is bad for us life was uninterested. Sometimes for us life becomes uninteresting. But after we are thinking life ones. What every second for us expensive. We must to try for best things. And says thanks God for what we are seeng these days. 

January 25, 2015

Life is there for us to enjoy :) I've heard that life is short and every second of it is gold.

January 25, 2015

I think everyone is living their own life. someone who depressed and lazy is someone who doesnt understand what is their life for.

January 24, 2015
Show more