emre
Skills of English

Most of us want to improve our English. But It can be difficult to improve by ourselves. Our writing, speaking and vocabulary skills can be improved by someone. I mean, If there is a skype group or something like that, we can attend to that. Otherwise, anyone can generate a group that we can be able to join that. Maybe facebook maybe skype. It doesn't matter ;) Thanks a lot reading to this.

Jan 24, 2015 9:41 PM
Comments · 2

If you can't find a group to improve your English there are many other ways. I suggest to read in English the most as you can. It will help you to increase your vocabulary. By the way, you can find a plenty of books on Amazon. It is the way I order books and it is a very nice website you should try. You can read newspaper articles, books and a plenty of stuffs on Internet. For the listening you can watch video, tv shows. For the writing skills you can write entries on italki. For the speaking it is the most difficult part I have to admit but you can find on italki too a language partner. If you check on italki you can make an exchange you teach your first language and the other person will teach you English.

January 25, 2015

Hello, I suggest you read the article " Let`s learn English grammar incidentally" It presents some tips quite useful. Also, if you can find thebook " English grammar in use" it`ll help you to improve your English I sure.

http://www.cambridge.org/us/cambridgeenglish/catalog/grammar-vocabulary-and-pronunciation/english-grammar-use-4th-edition

January 24, 2015