Peter P
Do you think new babies/ children are smarter than before?

I'm the big brother. I saw my brothers when they were babies. Now I see new babies of my friends and I think they are born smarter than before. They can speak when they are younger, they can use new devices easily than older people. I'm impressed!

Jan 24, 2015 9:54 PM
Comments · 6

No, babies are not smarter, computers are just dumber and easier to use than ever before. When I was 3(15 years ago) I could quote every nascar driver by name, his car number, and the type of car he drove(Chevy, ford, ect). Today kids can poke an app with elmo on it to play games XD Not smarter, I think we all start in about the same spot

January 26, 2015

I dont think they are smarter, kids starts learning by imitating, so whatever they can do now, they learned from older people  (haha, like us, or even elder generation). The society is developing fast, so the kids have more chance to know new stuff. The life was comparatively easier when we were kids, there were no smartphones, no many computers - thats why we didnt know how to use them before. 

January 26, 2015

I think new babies have a kind of false self-confidence...;)

January 25, 2015

I'm not sure if babies are smarter or if the environment they are born in has changed. Either way, I think the young people of today will change the world much more than their parent's did.

January 25, 2015

I completely agree with you. My cousin is 5 years old and she can write, count to ten on german and english etc it's amazing, I learned it at all at school.

January 24, 2015
Show more