Erika
Your most beautiful travel destination?

Where would you say the most beautiful destination (location) you've ever traveled to has been?

Jan 25, 2015 6:58 PM
Comments · 43

Have you ever been in Italy? I would like to be born abroad to understand how beautiful could be visit Florence :) ... but i think that Australia ( Sydney maybe) could be a very peaceful and amazing place to visit, or living too..

January 30, 2015

I've never been in other country but Colombia have amazing scenery. We have the most beautiful river in the worl called ( Caño cristales ) the river of the 5 colors.  I want to share with each of you pictures of my beautiful country Colombia.

http://www.italki.com/entry/515257

The link for see some pictures. I have more :)

January 25, 2015

Lake Bled in Slovenia- lovely, clean untouched water with a little island with a beautiful church in the middle you can swim to (or pay to be taken by a pletna boat), and plenty of cafes around the water; you can just walk around the whole lake in around 4 hours depending on how quickly you walk, stopping for a drink or a cake along the way whenever you like.

January 25, 2015

Greece has always been one of my top bucket list destinations. I've also heard New Zealand and Switzerland are must see locations as well.

January 25, 2015

I recomend the sour of chile its very beutifull place. Exist a los ver y Rives and mountain came the Andes

January 30, 2015
Show more