[Deleted]
Proud to be Colombian

After 57 years today, we as Colombians have the honor to enjoy an International representation of our country, a new Miss Universe YEAH! our beautiful ¡COLOMBIA! These last years excellent athletes have gave us great joy and happiness because they show the real image of what Colombia is, people who work hard with passion, dedication and constancy great people have given us great joy like Nairo Quintana cyclist who won the Giro de Italia, The Great National Team of Futbol Soccer who made an excellent job in the last World Cup, Falcao and James Rodriguez, our gold medallist Mariana Pajon and many many others  and now a beautiful women that will continue to work hard to show and help others in her journey as a Universal Queen.

To all the Colombians ¡Que viva Colombia y su alegría!

Jan 26, 2015 4:45 AM
Comments · 10

Congratulations to you and all Colombia.  Don't forget your contributions to the music world.  Shakira, Juanes, Carlos Vives, Fanny Lu, Fonseca, the list goes on.  Muchas gracias y saludos.

January 26, 2015

Thank you guys for the comments, and Matthew I liked your comment, my eyes shine with joy to see how a person of another country believe in the good people of Colombia and don't pay attention to our bad image. I really believe the good ones are more. We have a beautiful country although it can be difficult to explain why the situations sometimes can be dangerous, still the whole planet and all the countries have beautiful landscapes to enjoy great things cultures, food and people to discover. With comments like this one I think we generate a good vibration, we need that all of us need this. I appreciate a lot all of your comments.

Que viva todo el planeta, pues en verdad hay grandes personajes en todo el mundo que contribuyen para que sean un mejor lugar para vivir a pesar de todo.

January 26, 2015

Viva Colombia!

January 26, 2015

Again? What's with the latina domonation of beauty contests? Are wide hips in style?

January 26, 2015

Colombian's are great.  When I arrived at the airport in Medellin, I met 2 nice ladies at the luggage carousel.  One of the ladies and her partners asked how I was getting to a hostel, then offered to drive me most of the way there.
On the car ride she asked me why I would ever choose to go on holidays in Colombia, a country well known for crime, and a city which once had the highest murder rate in the world.  I explained to her that there was far more to Colombia than their troubles, and had the most amazing time exploring different regions with a fellow traveller.

I actually arrived in the country the day after they were eliminated from the world cup.  I wish they had won.

Viva Colombia! 

January 26, 2015
Show more