Roberto
Erasmus opinion

Hello people,what do you think about erasmus?

i am going to germany in september, I think is a very good chance in my life because i would like to know new people and I will improve my english too.

I love to travel,I was in Netherlans,belgium,italy,Portugal,Poland,Germany and I would like to know more countries in europe , after i would like to visit south america with a big bag.

Jan 26, 2015 11:06 PM
Comments · 4

You're becoming an electrical engineer? Yes, they are very sought after here.

I'm in the same situation as Emilio.

January 27, 2015

I'm sure it will be an unforgettable experience: erasmus is a great opportunity. Despite this, personally, I don't think I' ll go abroad with erasmus, because my plan is to get my master degree in another country, and i find spending also some time away with the erasmus program... i don't know, redundant maybe?

cheers!

January 26, 2015

NO, i am ending a vocational training, the name is "Higher Technician in Electrotechnical and Automated Systems", but the erasmus programs is for us too. I´ll go to osnabruck because my school has contact with enough electric companies.i think that i will like me that city.

January 27, 2015

yes i understand you but in my case in spain there is no jobs and i would like find a job in another country and to know people too,I´m study electricty, in germany there is jobs to me and i can to get experience and improve my life.

what do you think about english, i will can to improve fast?

January 27, 2015