[Deleted]
Korean resources for beginner students of Korean

I would like to start learning Korean because I would like to visit South Korea. Unfortunately, Korean lessons are not taught in my city because there are not many people interested in learning this language. Could anyone suggest websites for learning Korean to me? I'm playing on teaching myself. I also want to ask if it's very hard to make Korean friends if you don't speak English.

Thanks in advance for your answers. 

Jan 27, 2015 12:40 AM
Comments · 7

Learn with this site talktomeinkorean.com

its good because you will hear how they pronounce it.

January 27, 2015

Well I have a complete set of notes/a guide to Korean that I wrote myself, if you want it. You can download it here:

https://theworldspeaks9.wordpress.com/language-guides/

It's the guide at the bottom. It's meant for people who can already read Hangeul, but I hope it helps!

January 27, 2015

camillo, when there are a few learners in a big sity - they tend to easily cling together.
Consider this as an opportunity:)

Find others (social netwoirks and google helps), find Koreans in Bogota....
("Koreans in Bogota" typed in google brings some results. I clicked in teh first link, namely internations.org/bogota-expats/koreans - it needs registrarion, and i'm not sure it deserves it. nevertheless one of posts cited there stars with: <em>"Re: Language Exchange? or just be friends? :)</em>

<em>Hey there eveyone. its already been a month since i got here in bogota, but i was rather busy with ..." - </em>if it's not fake post)

...invite a teacher and organize a class youself:)

Oh, well. If you feel lazy to do this nonsense (I'm lazy:)) - I just mean you are wrong in the word 'Unfortunaly'. Seriously. You are just happy if it's so)

Though I still don't believe that nobody teaches such a prominent language in Colombian capital:-/

January 31, 2015

How to study korean is another good one. 
http://www.howtostudykorean.com/ ;

January 28, 2015

Ops,gracias es I'm planning

January 27, 2015
Show more