Annie
what problems may you have working abroad?

Why do u want to work abroad? And what problems may you have if working abroad?

Jan 28, 2015 2:10 AM
Comments · 12

Well I'm an artist and copyright is one of the most importent thing in my job.Unfortunately in my country (Iran) there isn't any law about copyright, so I have to publish my artworks in foreign countries,so that's the reason I want to work abroad....

And the problems I may have are money and maybe people of that country hate for being a non native person

January 28, 2015

Thank u so much for ur answers, guys.

February 2, 2015

Different people have various reasons why one would want to move abroad. Personally, having an international experience looks great on my resume. I also went abroad for the experience (i.e., living independently, experiencing different cultures, being able to travel more often).

So far I've encountered different problems while working abroad such as language barrier, cultural differences that sometimes result to clash of opinions, difficulties in the immigration process, discrimination, and homesickness. But to me, the benefits of working abroad outweigh these challenges.

January 28, 2015

It depends where & what kind of job...

4 ex if it is marketing & u be a stranger may be they sell u wet wood or if u be narrow & orange they might make u work hard... u should be careful!

January 28, 2015

Understanding  people!

January 28, 2015
Show more