Molly
Presentation (Like in the high school :D)

Well...I wanna introduce me and I'll try not use google traslator hahaha.

Let's begin like always...My name is Laura Molina, I was rice and born in Chía, a closer town with de Bogotá, the capital city of Colombia. I'm 25 years old. I'm single, dont' have childs. I still live in my parent's house, I have three sisters and five nephews. 

I want to move to another country (maybe Australia) searching for a academic scolarship, a part o full time job and make new friends of entire world :) I really enjoy listen to music, my favorite song is "La Cartera" of Carlos Vives, colombian singer. 

Thats was the easy part :p Now, I really want to improve my English. I feel like sometimes don't have the perfect word for make me understand.

In this moment i'm in a course for the IELTS exam, I has never been before in a course, all the things I learn was thank you the lyrics and tv series, thats the reason I have some problems with the grammar thing.

I hope to know people can help me practice my english skills and I really want to help you with spanish, it's a wonderful language.

Thanks for read! Regards 

- Molly-

Jan 28, 2015 6:42 PM
Comments · 11

Hi Molly.  There's a few errors but coming from Spanish I can see why you worded it the way you did.

Well...I wanna introduce me- don't use "wanna", use want to.  I want to introduce myself...

I was rice and born in Chía...  I think you mean "I was raised and born"

I'm single, dont' have childs. - don't have children

...a part o full time job and make new friends of entire world - making new friends in the entire world

I really enjoy listen to music - listening to music

I feel like sometimes don't have the perfect word for make me understand. - ... sometimes I don't have the perfect word to make myself understood

In this moment i'm in a course... - right now I'm in a course ( need to capitalize I)

I has never been before in a course - I have never been...

, all the things I learn was - the only thing I learned was...

I hope to know people can help me ... - I hope to meet people that can help me

It looks like a lot of mistakes but don't take it that way.  You are easily understood and these are minor errors that you will want to fix.

January 28, 2015

Erfan Atashgahi, see the following discussion. 

http://www.italki.com/discussion/85918

January 28, 2015

Also you should say "born and raised" it's a popular saying and sounds weird when it's said in reverse.

January 28, 2015

Jaja, "I was rice" significa "estaba arroz", pero no te preocupes. Es completamente natural confundir palabras de vez en cuando. 

Just glancing at what you wrote I noticed a couple other mistakes that Dave forgot to mention. 

*a town close to Bogota 

*thanks for reading

January 28, 2015

Thank you Mike <3

It's an important thing to know

January 29, 2015
Show more