Suler
Snow day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you guys like doing in snow days?
Which I like is that holding a cup of hot chocolate in the warm house and checking out the view outside the windows~
But I'm just at work now...
The air condition has been turning on but I'm still feeling so cold~~~

Jan 29, 2015 2:45 AM
Comments · 4

Oh yes! I got it! Snow man! Cute~friendly~ funny-looking snow man!hahaha~~
Thank you Ellie! I'd love to communicate with you!

January 29, 2015

You are not awful at English! I hope you don't really think you are. What you write is very easy to understand! If you would like corrections I would be very happy to help you. One thing is, in English, "a yeti" is an imaginary creature-- sometimes people call a yeti, "an abominable snowman" which is very old-fashioned English-- something "abominable" means "frightening" or "unnatural" and a yeti is really more like a monster; what we make for fun when we have enough snow, we call a 'snow man" or "a snowman" in English-- not a monster, just a friendly, funny-looking sculpture! And in Texas, we never, ever get enough snow to make a snowman!

I hope that it is not too cold in JiangSu. You are right, the weather in the Northeast is getting much better!

January 29, 2015

Hi~Ellie~~
I live in JiangSu province in the east of china.It's so cold here between January and March.It would snow a couple of days every year.But it would be such a little snow that we couldn't even make a yeti.
The bad weather would be over. Everybody who is living in the Northeast in the U.S. is gonna be OK. Everything is gonna be fine.

I just wrote it so difficult because I'm awful at English. I have no idea if you could read what I wrote. haha...

January 29, 2015

My favorite thing on a snow day is also drinking a hot drink inside, looking at the weather through the windows! And I like taking the time when I would ordinarily be at work to read a good book. I live in Texas, though, so it never really gets very cold here. I hope that everybody who is living in the Northeast in the U.S. right now is doing OK, as I know that they had very bad snow there this week. Are there a lot of snow days in China? How is the weather there right now?

January 29, 2015