Amy
How do you keep a passion for life?

I wanted to write something, but my mind is hollow.

The more I grow up, the more I can't write out beatiful sentences. I miss those full school days. Since started working, I become a boreder person, that makes me secular and unimpassioned.
I know we can change our mind for a moment if we wanted to. But what keeps you being passionate in our entire life, just like the first time you feel it? It's hard for me to keep it. Romain Rolland siad "There is only one heroism in the world: to see the world as it is and to love it". For now I can't say that I love the world, but do I really see the world?

I should read more, experience more and pick up my dream again, to fill my hollow! Sometimes, you feel inner peace if you keep you mind empty for only 5 or 10 minutes. It is really a great feeling! First of all, slow down your speed of life and live in the moment! Introspection and thanksgiving are also important. Do you have any ideas?

Jan 29, 2015 7:39 AM
Comments · 29

Hello Dear Ms, 谢小凤..
My name is Abolfazl, I speak Persian and Try to learn English. I think we need to have a realy friend . He must be more merciful than our mother and father! He is God.

April 7, 2015

observing animals or having a pet (if you have enough time for it) is a great way to stay more cheerful too, because they are all very easy and do not take in mind a lot of things we worry and get stressed about

April 15, 2015

@DIDI

It sounds like that you are going to live a life of desirelessness?

Do you think you can really resist temptations in your whole life?

Life is uncertain, the only unchanged is changing all the time.

Anyway, be happy. :)

April 8, 2015

I can add only this "To be truly happy, you need a clear sense of meaning and purpose in life".

April 7, 2015

I think I am a coward in my life, and like a frog(Frog Effect).

But I am changing myself. Better late than never! :)

April 7, 2015
Show more