Mohammed khurram
English Partner, A SERIOUS ONE! Please.

Please contact if you have a Genuine Goal of Learn Real English language, and if you want to speak english confidentally and automatically,

We will practice from The Learn Real English Lessons.

<em>Note : we (you and me) will be teacher for each other and our conversations will based on Audio lessons.</em>

<em>30 Lessons and I m sure if we go non stop.</em>

<em>
</em>

What we will get.

<em>Well, there is a better, more powerful way. An easier way to succeed. Change your learning method to change your results.</em>
<em>Learn the better way to speak, hear, and understand real English more easily and more confidently.</em>

<em>What you will learn:</em>
A Huge Number Of Common Idioms- The slang you can't find in a dictionary or textbook.

How To Automatically Speak Like A Native Speaker- Without thinking or translating.

How To Use Our Deep Learning Method - You naturally learn English words and grammar so you can be confident about your speaking.

How To Understand Real English Conversations - You listen to REAL conversations between real people. No actors. We teach you the real, casual conversation that native English speakers use everyday with each other. This is not formal English. This is the real English that real people use.

How To Learn Grammar And Vocabulary Without Memorizing - Throughout all the lessons you will learn grammar and vocabulary just like children do - naturally and without memorizing. When you learned your native language as a child, you did not memorize grammar rules or vocabulary... and you still learned to speak well!!

How to Improve Your Listening Comprehension - The new TOEFL requires a lot of both listening and speaking skills. Our Real English Conversation lessons focus on listening. Listening is the most important part of our powerful system.

How To Study Like the Best - We show you how our best students have learned and studied so that you can copy those habits to create your success even faster.

How To Enjoy Learning English - We want you to learn to speak English, but we also want you to have fun and enjoy the experience. Learning English does not have to be boring.

How to Meet Others Just Like You - We also show you how to meet and speak with other English learners just like you.

Please Contact If you Really Need to Achive your Targets or You don't want to waste your Time anymore with old or wrong ways...

My another Goal is to Learn Bahasa if anyon can help me in Bahasa Indonesian,  Verbally.

Aku Mangerti Bahasa Sidikt sidikt saja... 

Jan 29, 2015 9:56 AM