[Deleted]
Do you prefer eat at home or restaurant? why?

do you think home made food are usually healthy?

Jan 29, 2015 12:28 PM
Comments · 8

I perfer to eat at home because then I am sure that there are not harmful additives in the food.  I have a strict diet so I'm not sure that the restaurant will not put extra salt or sugar in the food that I am not allowed to eat,  Eating at home is also cheaper. 

January 29, 2015

Do you prefer eating at home or (at) [ restaurants / a restaurant ]? Why?

Do you think homemade food is usually healthy?

I prefer eating at home. The food I like is easy to cook and cheap to buy. Also, I'd rather eat at home so I can watch TV or something while eating rather than be stuck in a restaurant. Homemade food isn't always healthy - it depends much on what's in it - but a lot of restaurant food is quite bad, I would imagine.

January 29, 2015

In my opinion homemade food is healthier than food that you can eat usually in a restaurant. But, obviously, you have to see each single case. For example I live in a little village, and my grandfathers have vegetables gardens and little breedings, so many times I eat what they collect/breed and harvest; I know for sure where the products and meat come from. Just for these reasons I guess it's better the homemade food.

January 29, 2015

I prefer eating at home, becouse I like cooking, for myself and my family too.

But sometimes, I love eating in a beautiful restaurant, especially in summer.

January 29, 2015

Foods cooked in restaurants are not hygienic always.

January 29, 2015
Show more