dai
what is your method for learning foreign language

I am 30 years old japanese men. Recently, i have started to study english writing and conversation. But, I dont know how to learn foreign language. plese tell me your high performance method for learning foreign language.

Jan 29, 2015 2:39 PM
Comments · 5

Reading a book on language I want to learn is the best way to learn the grammar structure, no matter I can get merely a few words from a whole book. I don`t know how others deals with vocabulary, but for me it`s works the best way.

January 29, 2015

I am Chiniese,I want to learn Japanese,Can you tell me What is the method for learning Japanese

January 30, 2015

Hi, I'm Chinese who is learning Japanese now,in my opinion,I think a good way to learn is memorize words and learn the grammar,practice your listening and now I'm learning Japanese by this way.

January 30, 2015

Hi zeze. Thank you for your attention. My 2 years old daughter is studing japanese now. She can not writing, but speaking a few japanese words. She imitate my conversation. It be nice if you imitate too. 

January 30, 2015

Hi maral. Thank you for reply. I know you're right. I try to reading English book. I'm chemist, and often reading academic papers or jounals. I can reading technical English, but can't writing and speaking...

January 29, 2015