Caroline L-B
Community Tutor
Learning Article : The 10 Most Confusing Words Of The French Language Part II

Discuss the Article : The 10 Most Confusing Words Of The French Language Part II

<a href='/article/365/the-10-most-confusing-words-of-the-french-language-part-ii' target='_blank'>The 10 Most Confusing Words Of The French Language Part II</a>

There are some words that every French learner seems to confuse all the time. These are verbs, nouns, adjectives, adverbs and prepositions. In this part we will tackle "avant/devant", "bien/bon", "meilleur/mieux", "an/année" and "neuf/nouveau".

Jan 30, 2015 12:00 AM
Comments · 26

My article was finishing with this comment (which was removed by the editors) so I'll copy it right here:

All images created by the Author.

Caroline L-B is a French speaker from Canada. She studied Arts in CEGEP and Laws at University. She started to teach French as a dilettante. She has answered nearly a thousand questions on italki, learning quite a few things along the way too. She now lives in England with her husband and her dog.

January 30, 2015

I don't know why some are allowed a half page biography after their article and some are not allowed 3 lines. Doesn't sound fair to me!

January 31, 2015

Hello everyone! Thank you all for your interest in my articles over the last year. This is now time to say goodbye as I've decided to stop publishing articles here. I've had issues with the editing team for few months now, and even though they introduced a new editor recently, they still serve the same "Because I said so!" that passes as justification for just about everything. I'm simply tired of these shenanigans. If it makes me angry, there is no point in continuing. I like to have fun. Teaching is fun (I'm still teaching by the way!) Writing is fun. Sharing is fun. It's just a shame that there is something that has to get in between. Anyway, thank you all for your feedback, good and bad. It goes a long way! Cheerio!

March 23, 2015

I do am sorry you are going, but at the same time it is good for you to get out from being frustrated because of some d....heads!

Good LUCK!

February 2, 2016

Merci pour l'article!

February 25, 2015
Show more