Татьяна
Can anybody to check my translation from English into Russian?

1)Their whole attitude and the thorough manner in which they responded to the questions put to them left me with no doubt that the basic purpose of their testimony was to help the Court as experts to draw its own conclusions in relation to the issues at stake. In addition, the opinions they have expressed with their testimony were not arbitrary. Each one of their positions, whether a scientific view or a testimony of fact, was based on and supported by material which was presented in Court. During their time-consuming cross-examination which aimed mainly at damaging their impartiality rather than their academic views, they always answered in a substantiated way without being shaken at any point.

Все их отношение и манера поведения с которой они отвечали на поставленные вопросы не вызывали у меня сомнений по поводу того, что основной целью их свидетельских показаний было помочь суду в качестве специалистов, чтобы сделать собственные выводы по отношению к этой важной проблеме. К тому же, их мнения, которые они высказали во время дачи показаний были выражены по собственной воле. Каждая позиция, будь то научная точка зрения или доказательство факта, была основана и подкреплена данными, представленными в суде. Во время длительного перекрестного допроса, целью которого было большей частью подорвать их беспристрастность, а не научный взгляды, они всегда отвечали обоснованно и непоколебимо.

2)I confirm that I understand my duty as an expert and have complied with and will continue to comply with that duty. I have made clear in my report which facts are within my own knowledge, and the opinions I have expressed represent my true and complete professional opinion.

Я подтвердил, что я очень хорошо понимаю свои обязанности и, что я выполнил и буду продолжать выполнять свой долг. В своем докладе я ясно дал понять, какие факты были мне известны, и суждения, которые я высказал доказывают мою правду и высокое профессиональное мнение.

3)This sequence of events demonstrates two key points. First, the statements by both N and M suggest that A was far from impartial in his investigation, and that he retained control of the case when he had no jurisdiction to do so - a typical characteristic of law enforcement agencies that have become enmeshed with raiders.

Развитие событие демонстрирует два ключевых момента. Во-первых, утверждения (гражданина) Н и М говорят о том, что (г-н) А был необъективен во время следствия и, что он сохранил контроль над делом в то время, как он не имел на это полномочий – типичная черта правоохранительных органов, которые запутались в рейдах.

Jan 30, 2015 3:41 PM
Comments · 3

you need to post this for correction

January 30, 2015

sorry but my Russian is too basic 

January 30, 2015

I made at least one misprint in my question (unnecesary "to"), sorry for my inattention

January 30, 2015