Grace
Let's have fun!!Describe the person above!

you need to decribe the person above you by looking his/her picture profile only. Use your imagination but please don't use harassment word. Remember just by their picture don't try to look their profile.

Jan 31, 2015 2:10 AM
Comments · 21

The person above me is gorgeous. She looks mature and has a lovely smile. Her eyes are so beautiful. Like Shakespeare said, "The Eyes are the window to your soul", I guess she is a sincere, kind and warm-hearted person.     

February 1, 2015

The guy above me should have gone to Specsavers. Why have you got a lampshade on your head???

January 31, 2015

"Bald head back, heavy jaw forvard. Big nose, dark shadows under eyebrows. But cute young ladies manage to find a humble smile in the middle of this. :-/"

end quote

Let me try to understand this. I just got dogged by a guy that has no photo up? Ha! smh

Anyway, on with the game. The guy above me looks kind of cool. He's a "cool dude" so do say, but he is wearing too big of a cap! :)

January 31, 2015

The person above me is a real English lady, confident, respectful, elegant, down to earth and with a great knowledge in English that I hardly look any where else for answers after I read her posts :)

February 1, 2015

The person above me is sitting quietly and hoping that nobody will notice that he isn't a tree.

btw: My vote for the funniest so far is Spangola's 'The guy above me should have gone to Specsavers'. It did make me laugh. This is a reference to a series of adverts for a chain of opticians, featuring people who need glasses and so have made unfortunate mistakes : such as putting on a lampshade instead of a sunhat. Sorry, Sina, it's a nice sunhat, really.

February 1, 2015
Show more