[Deleted]
Chinese people

hey everybody!!

in my country there are many topics about chinese people...this discussion is to chinese people to say if it is true and other people to add more estereotypes

don't be offend, don't offend....let's try to have fun ok?

in general it is said chinese people are too serious and hard workers...also they are a bit shy 

Jan 31, 2015 6:56 PM
Comments · 6

I'm not Chinese but I can say Chinese is hard-working. In fact, in Asia, in my view, Chinese, Korean and Japanese are the most hard-working people compared to other countries. Please note that I'm not saying that people from other Asian countries are not hard-working. Just say for "the most".

By the way, I think shyness depends on each person. You cannot say all of them are shy. I've a friend from Malaysia and she is so confident and brave that my other friends from the south america said she is so much confident like latin people. However, we, asian people, most of us are genally shy.  

February 7, 2015

Well, there is a say in china:“Don't be serious , or you are a loser."

January 31, 2015

It is because our culture. In a lot of Chinese families, children are tought to be polite and modest. Also when we go to school or have a jod, the general rule requires that people be hardy and gentle. But there are different kinds of Chinese people. And some American people are a little bit shy too.

February 10, 2015

why do u think you're a bit shy??

February 7, 2015

I think the German are more serious. Maybe it is my bias,haha. yes,we are hard workers and a bit shy.

February 7, 2015
Show more