olivers
help needed to learn arabic letters to form words in there different shapes

help needed to learn arabic letters to form words in there different shapes like beginning, middle, end, formats

i think this why i cant understand learn or understand arbic because words are not wrote in there isolated form.

do you have to memorise every shape of every different form of every arabic letter???

Jan 31, 2015 7:09 PM
Comments · 7

You can save the alphabet work groups between similar characters and the complexity of such an approach, including groups (ب ت ث)

(ج ح خ)

And so
Also about the letters in the first word and the end of the central and very easy
Pleased and happy to explain
Qais beautiful Arabic name such as the famous Arab poet: ) قيس بن الملوح)Layla and Majnun

Thank you Qais

March 10, 2015

it's not that hard , and there is no shortcut way to learn them , just you have to practice daily ...

and you have to write them , so you can practice memorizing + writing them ...

February 3, 2015

elp needed to learn arabic letters to form words in there different shapes like beginning, middle, end,

formats

i think this why i cant understand learn or understand arbic because words are not wrote in there

isolated form.

do you have to memorise every shape of every different form of every arabic letter???

ok

Mohamed Fouad

February 2, 2015

The best site to memorise every shape of every different form of every arabic letter
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_alphabet

February 1, 2015

One way you can think of it is that writing arabic is like writing in cursive in english, all of the letters are connected and the change in forms simply allows for a smoother transition.  A bit of memorization is helpful to start, but it will be more interesting and useful to learn them by seeing them in words and learning the words at the same time.  Some letters change drastically from one form to the next (such as the ه ههه all of which are the same letter) but most are someone recognizable (ب ببب).  The link Misaki provided is a great start, but don't be afraid to just have it on hand while you start to learn words.  Eventually it will come naturally

February 1, 2015
Show more