[Deleted]
Tea or coffee? which kind of it?

Do u usually drink tea or coffee? which kind of it?

Jan 31, 2015 8:17 PM
Comments · 25

I HAVE to share this--famous old song from the 1940s, a modern rendition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XxsasUHzaQ

I love coffee, I love tea
I love the java jive and it loves me
Coffee and tea and the java and me
A cup, a cup, a cup, a cup, a cup!

I love java, sweet and hot
Whoops, Mr. Moto, I'm a coffee pot
Shoot the pot and I'll pour me a shot

Oh slip me a slug from the wonderful mug
And I'll cut a rug just snug in a jug
A sliced up onion and a raw one
Draw one -
Waiter, waiter, percolator!

I love coffee, I love tea
I love the java jive and it loves me
Coffee and tea and the java and me

January 31, 2015

Black tea, no milk, and definitely no sugar (since the childhood I just can't physically tolerate tea with sugar. Don't know why. I think now I'm <em>able</em> to drink it - at least I could do it in the winter forest and being quite tired. It wasn't exaclty tea - it was a vacuum flask filled with <em>some</em> tea+sugar+aplles (of sour variety)+boiling water. But in the childhood.... And I couldn't tolerate milk as well).

Sometimes, rarely, coffee. No sugar again.

As about green tea, or more exactly - Chinese varieties of tea - evrybody around me get crazy about them, often massively ordering them from China.

But it isn't 'green tea'. They have several types of tea, some as different from 'green' or 'black' as green and black differ from each other. And dozens of varieties that you will never confuse with anithing else once you saw and tasted it. Green varieties are among them.

I'm less enthusiastic than many of young people I know: i drink mostly black tea in tea-bags:)

But it doesn't mean that I don't keep  ~7 chinese varieties in my kitchen.
I'm afraid there are no 'red' tea left (becase it's the same what we call 'black', but from chinese variety of the plant), but 2 sorts of post-fermented tea (smells quite bad and is translated as 'black' sometimes), 2 sorts of white tea, 3 sorts of oolong are still here.
And may be several kinds of green tea proper, mostly too old now. That's typical:)

Jupanese and other teas are way less popular (though Japan itself is no less fashionable than China:))

As a child i loved to drink Uzbek green tea.

February 1, 2015

I enjoy a good cup of coffee, black when i'm having lunch. On a more relaxed note, I would pick cappucinos, macchiatos or espressos.

Teas that are either light and fragrant (Chinese loose leafs or green tea), r floral teas like Jasmine/Lavender Earl Grey.

January 31, 2015

I enjoy   coffee primarily but tea on occasion.   Earl Gray  or English Breakfast Tea.

I like dark roast coffee generally.

February 1, 2015

I'm a big coffee drinker. I'll have it pretty much any time of the day. I like to have it a little bit sweeter, but I've drunk coffee black before and it's not bad, but I definitely don't prefer it. Although I've had some really light coffee before and I couldn't stomach it. As far as tea, it's something I don't drink as much of, but I really like black tea with milk, which a friend got me hooked onto for a short while. :) 

February 1, 2015
Show more