My.
What do you like most about your country and what do you dislike most about your country?

I am a Japanese. I like that Japan is a safe place, but I don't like that the Japanese are all the same. 

What about you?

Jan 31, 2015 8:31 PM
Comments · 13

Good: Friendly Culture

Bad: Religious political issues

February 3, 2015

Thank you guys!

If you know what your country shoud do to solve the problem, please add your opinion.

The Japanese do not like to stand out, and this is what I do not like.

The school in Japan should give students programs to encourage them to practice to be leaders so that they can feel confident, not like followers. 

February 3, 2015

I am saudi, I love my country

I like most that it has the two holy mosque which are visited by milions of people form all over the world

I don't like most the crowedness and heavy traffic in big cities.

February 6, 2015

I Adore : Nice people , Great Culture, Conventional Stuff, rich in Minerals and oil and stuff (natural resources).

I Detest : Bad Habits that some people have, Political relationships among my country and other ones.

February 6, 2015

I'm from Brazil.

I like our food.

And what I don't like is.. Where do I begin?

I'm feel insecure wherever I go, we have a poor public education and health care systems,  our government is so corrupt, everything here is getting so much expensive with taxes and more taxes, like food, eletricity, gas and public transport, but this last one is getting expensive AND worse, not better.

I could think of a lot more things I hate, but the more I think about it, the more depressed I feel. This is our sad reallity.

February 5, 2015
Show more