emre
The Area 51 (Nevada)

What do you know about The Area 51?

Jan 31, 2015 11:57 PM
Comments · 6

I suggest Wikipedia's article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51

"The base's current primary purpose is publicly unknown; however, based on historical evidence, it most likely supports development and testing of experimental aircraft and weapons systems. The intense secrecy surrounding the base has made it the frequent subject of conspiracy theories and a central component to unidentified flying object (UFO) folklore."

According to news reports, aeclassified documents have confirmed that Area 51 was <em>definitely</em> used for testing the U2 spy plane.

February 1, 2015

I know is a place in desert when it used to criated the false arrived from man in the moon, it's impossible the human live at moon.  it's a military base.

February 1, 2015

No, it exists. It's just that there are a lot of false conspiracy theories about it. 

February 1, 2015

It doesn't exist

February 1, 2015

I once watched a documentary about Area 51. As far as I remember, it was mostly used for testing new (espionage) aircrafts. They put up an aircraft, covered in the first stealth-coating, on top of a large pole. They'd use their radars to look if the plain would be visible or not, to perfectionate the stealth. I'm not sure what they're doing at the moment, guess that's "classified information".

February 2, 2015
Show more