Malika
Where do you want to live?

Have you ever thought about living in another country or maybe in another city?
I'm really interested, if you want to live in another country what's the reason? If you like your own country, tell me what do you like the most of all in it :) 

As for me, I love Russia and I would like to live here, but I will change the city.
However, I plan to move to France for several years and maybe not only to France. I want to have an experience living in another country, but I will never leave Russia forever.

P.S. Feel free to correct my mistakes :)

Feb 1, 2015 10:20 PM
Comments · 21

I love Indonesia, my country is very rich . But I want to move to another country and live there, exactly I want to move to Oregon in the USA, the beautiful and unique nature of Oregon make me excited, I wanna live in other country because I want to have and make my life better.

February 1, 2015

I never thought about living abroad, at leadt not for a long period of time. I remember saying a couple of times that I would never do it, and look where I am now. I moved to Bristol, United Kingdom, three years ago.
Every other year I try going back to São Paulo to visit my family and friends who still live there.

What I love more about my birth country is the people and the food. I miss how much easier it was making new friends everywhere I went. The Brazilian food is very well seasoned, the british food can be quite bland sometimes. What I love about the UK is how much safer I feel when I go out. It always gets me by surprise when I am walking down the street and someone I have never seen before looks at me and greet me, they can be very friendly.

February 2, 2015

There is many places I really want to live in. My significant criterias for my favoriate country to live in are people of the country. Are they lovely and respectful or not. Then the nature of the country. So according to these criterias I think that Japan is the place I would like to live in :) I would like also to live Turkey, Austuralia and Granada in Spain.

February 2, 2015

I would like to travel to different contries, to know other cultures,to make good foreign friends.But I want to live only in my country.

February 2, 2015

In the south of my country with the pinguins

February 2, 2015
Show more