FeMonMac
How to find a true friend ? I know, maybe it's a weird question here, but if someone have a true friend (in real life ) ..how ? I often thought I have real friends, but I wrong and it's painful. =)
Feb 6, 2015 12:17 AM
Comments · 36

"A friend in need is a friend indeed"

February 8, 2015

So forget the word "true friend"

It will let you down always.

Human is human, not God.

They can't be perfect for you.

The more you expect, the more you lose.

Blessing you.

February 6, 2015

Well... I've lost so many friends. Mostly I think it was my fault, not for being a jerk and betray anyone. It was just because we lost contact and I made it happen.

I think "The little prince" (my favourite book) talks a bit about it somehow. I think a friend is somekind of rose or fox. When you have been dosmesticated and you domesticate another person then you become friends. When that happend, you have to take care about that relationship. You are responsible for what you have domesticated. On other hands, sometimes "roses" tend to talk nosenses and can become inconsistent. So, remind to "judge by deeds and not by words". Your roses can be casting their fragances all around your planet, so open your eyes (or nose) to notice it before you completely break the relationship.

February 8, 2015

I agree with aegis said because I betrayed by one British man with black hair to lie all classmates and teachers about his privacy and pretended so nice as well as so much concerning to me in front of so many classmates, finally complained about my to stab in my back. To cause I only liked blond hair only in the past and collected one British blond on my person website I cannot tell you, without other Asian friends. Admittedly the traitor was very handsome but very uneducated as superstars only depending his face to attract so many females not only me, including British females.     

Taiwanese are defintely NOT true because they won't nice to you without purpose and there are so many females are rapped by Taiwanese men on Taiwanese news so notorious I have watched every week. Or you may say Taiwnaese news just try to scare Taiwanese for fun. Are you sure those Taiwanese girls are very nice without mountebank I don't know if you like, why don't you check Taiwanese news directly.  

February 8, 2015

@DG - it's a damn good question. I only have 2 true friends. The third one is trying to cheat me in our business right now, so he's off the list.

February 6, 2015
Show more