Ryan 瑞安
Looking for homestay in Shanghai!

Hi! I am looking to live with a local family/person in Shanghai for the next few months so I can speak Chinese every day.

Please message me if you have a spare room or if your family/friends would be interested in having me live with them. If they have children I could teach them English too.

Thanks!

Ryan 瑞安

Feb 13, 2015 6:41 AM
Comments · 3

I am a retired English interpreter living in Jiangwan International Apartment, which is close to the Jiangwan Campus, Fudan University. My apartment is with 3 bedrooms, 1 dining room, 1 living room, 1 kitchen and 2 toilets. Now, 2 bedrooms are vacant and can take in foreign students. My apartment is equipped with 3 air-conditioners, a hot water supply system, a microwave, a refrigerator, a washer, a heater, an oven, and a brazier. Furthermore, because I work at home now, I can provide a computer, telephone, wifi, a scanner, and a printer in my apartment, and also I can teach English speaking student Chinese as well. Additionally, as I own a translation company, I can provide internship to foreign students.

The rent for one bedroom is 3700 yuan RMB including electricity, gas, water, wifi and telephone fees.

My mobile phone :13381626307
E-mail: [email protected]

March 28, 2015

Homestay near Jiangwan Campus, Fudan University

I am a retired English interpreter living in Jiangwan International Apartment, which is close to the Jiangwan Campus, Fudan University. My apartment is with 3 bedrooms, 1 dining room, 1 living room, 1 kitchen and 2 toilets. Now, 2 bedrooms are vacant and can take in foreign students. My apartment is equipped with 3 air-conditioners, a hot water supply system, a microwave, a refrigerator, a washer, a heater, an oven, and a brazier. Furthermore, because I work at home now, I can provide a computer, telephone, wifi, a scanner, and a printer in my apartment, and also I can teach English speaking student Chinese as well. Additionally, as I own a translation company, I can provide internship to foreign students.

My mobile phone :13381626307
E-mail: [email protected]

March 2, 2015

I really want to help you but I live in Hefei,so... good luck to you:)

March 2, 2015