[Deleted]
Relaionships

Life is about relationships of different kinds. Which relationships have been the most formative and which the most important? What relationship is the most important one to you now/ What relationships are you still seeking? 

Feb 13, 2015 8:10 AM
Comments · 2

I know a sick state two people cant seprate but hurt each other in the formative model.

There is history in the formative model. But the person involved may not know it. there is dead place they can not see. because the formatived model is made by them.

too many memory in it.

maybe I can bring more happiness for my mom my brother

nothing bad now but I seldom to show it in front of them.

show something may be important.

April 1, 2015

But if anything is not about law, friendship, relationaship or that sort of sentence- blood is thinker than water- all about feeling, love and respects naturally as loyal art on the earth you cannot get rid of without force because you can make it comfortably better when you fall in as your choice.

If most of people can discard or change their original minds for another so attractive sexual life without personal love feeling only for just family feeling so selfish.  

If economy equals sexual love in order to build up relationship you desire will be complicated I cannot handle at all with so many countries without my choice, just following only but is economy. 

What relationship do you mention? I don't want to answer, just with respect but I don't have sex with friendship unclearly as Canadian excuases on TV programme. 

April 1, 2015