Leyla
Community Tutor
Telepathy.

Do you believe in telepathy ?

Feb 13, 2015 10:00 AM
Comments · 33

Of course I believe in telepathy :) I'm interested in paranormal phenomena since my childhood and I read many books about them.

February 13, 2015

I am not sure if it is telepathy, but something similar has happend many times to me. All of sudden a thought about a person I know well comes up in my mind and in some seconds he/she calls me or sends me a message.

February 14, 2015

There is an American scientist, Micheal Persinger, who is carrying on some interesting experiments related to telepathy. He says that it's like the telephone: a few people believed it could work before they finally created it. 

February 13, 2015

I think some people are more perceptive and "emotionally intelligent" than others, which enables them to more quickly or effectively understand how other people feel.  But I don't believe this is due to some sort of magical or spiritual power.  To me these people just have a good sense of empathy and can read body language.

February 13, 2015

Why do you ask about BELIEVING in this kind of matter ?

This verb is usually referred to faith and religion.

I KNOW, as every person who has studied even a little bit of science does also know

that sending our thoughts to another person without ANY OTHER verbal, visual, and sensory

means just does not happen, this making the due corrections for the eventuality

of having the same thiughts just due to statistical reasons..

Many simple sequnce of experiments may be devised to prove or falsify my claim.

Up to now we ALL  KNOW that the mechanism of telepathy just did not show up.

Whatever we KNOW about this, I think we should ALL AGREE that is not a matter of

BELIEF but a matter of (simple) EXPERIMENTS and therefore a matter of KNOWLEDGE.

February 15, 2015
Show more