Jackie
Who is more complicated gender in your opinion: men or women? Why? :)
Feb 15, 2015 4:59 AM
Comments · 16

Obviously women.

Just need to show you a story.

<em>Woman's diary:</em>

Yesterday he was very very strange.We should have had dinner together.But I was late because I was busy going shopping with my friends.Maybe that's the reason why he looked so unhappy.So I said to him,"Just say sth,we need to talk."He agreed,but still remained silence with a poker face.I asked him what happened on earth,he just said nothin.Then I asked him whether I made him angry.He said it was none of my business and let me leave him alone.On our way home,I told him I love him.while he just kept driving without say anything.When we reached home,I thought I lost him,since he didn't wanna talk to me at all.He sat there,watched TV,like a puppet.I had nothin to do but go to sleep.About 10 mins later,he went to bed,thinking about sth else.It made me feel so sad,I decided to communicate to him,but he had fallen alseep!I cried for his behavior.And I thought he didn't love me any more!I felt like I was dying.

<em>
</em>

<em>Man's diary:</em>

FxxK,Germany lost the match!

August 27, 2015

In German men are more complicated. You really have to know man (der), but for examples all plurals are female (die). So to avoid gender issues in German form plural with 'die' as much as possible.

February 15, 2015

I think both because sometime people can't understand themselve. So how can they can understand each other completely. 

February 15, 2015

We are Hummans! That been said, I think both are complicated. I found myself very complicated. sometimes I don't even understand myself, from time to time I learn a few more thing about myself that I didn't know before.

Think about it, we are changing all the time, it's really hard to trully understand yourself, how can you expect to understand someone else?

February 15, 2015

Why even ask such a question? It is so boring. Let's just treat everyone as equal and get on with life. 

August 28, 2015
Show more