[Deleted]
Italiano medio

Yesterday I watched the first film by the Italian comic actor Maccio Capatonda: "Italiano Medio" (average Italian).
Although many Italians don't like it, I think it is a masterpiece.
Basically, it is a parody of the American movie "Limitless", in which a man takes a pill to improve his intelligence.
The main character of "Italiano medio", Giulio Verme, is becoming more and more isolated, due to his constant and painful awareness of the problems affecting our society. People around him can't deal with his criticism; in fact, everybody appears to be concerned only about what happens in a popular reality show: "Mastervip".
Things change when he meets an old friend, Alfonzo (not a typo), who seems to have what he needs.
Taking some pills out of its pockets, Alfonzo offers one to Giulio: "Have you heard that we use only 20% of our brain?".
Without thinking twice, Giulio, desperately, swallows the pill: "Let me try, things can't get any worse than this".
Then Alfonzo says: "With this you use only 2%".

Here is the trailer:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MP3qVe8uh70

Feb 15, 2015 1:29 PM
Comments · 3

Thank you very much! It seems good! Tomorrow I will write about it.

February 17, 2015

Definitely a masterpiece.

February 17, 2015

Grazie a voi. Mi fa piacere che qualcuno apprezzi la comicità di Maccio Capatonda, Ivo Avido, Herbert Ballerina e compagnia bella. 

February 18, 2015