Sergey
Why Americans, Canadians and other native english speakers to learn Russian?

If it is not related to your business, then why do you need it? What's so wonderful you find in the Russian language?

Feb 16, 2015 9:44 PM
Comments · 4

There are so many reasons. Russian is spoken by over 285 million people, making it the 4th most spoken language in the Welt. under the great figures of world literature and the writers of some masterpieces there are many Russian writers and poets such as Pushkin, Dostoievski, Tolstoy and many others , Learn Russian help their works better understand and possibly to read the original . A new foreign language also means getting to train once  mental capacity to make an effort to stay mentally fit and intellectually as well as to grow socially. Сергей почему вы изучаете немецкий язык?

May 22, 2015

Сергей,I'm always asked this question.by Americans and Russians.Simply put,I want to.it's curiosity,I find learning a new and completely foreign language interesting and an enjoyable experience. I don't play sports.I don't watch television.I'm tired of reading books.so this is my pass time.

May 22, 2015

For me, if I want to travel from Europe to Asia by train, Russian will be essential. At least for a conversational level. I have not been to Eastern Europe, but I have been to Moscow and Siberia. I would like to visit St. Petersburg, the Baltic, and Kiev since I hear they are beautiful cities in those areas. The USA only has a history of 300 years of development, you guys have thousands of years. I am concerned about the issues in the Black Sea conflict, I wish for your safety from that agression.

February 20, 2015

The same question... What so wonderful did you find in the English?

February 16, 2015