[Deleted]
Do you watch Korean Dramas?

Do you watch korean dramas? If yes, than who is your favourite actor/actress? Who is your favourite young ( below 18 ) actor/actress? How many dramas have you watched? And lastly, what is your favourite drama series?

Feb 17, 2015 10:54 PM
Comments · 4

Here is a list containing some of my fav. kdramas:

boys over flowers

heartstrings

heirs

to the beautiful you

you're beautiful

playful kiss

My love from the star

fated to love you

secret garden

emergency couple

masters sun

Doctor Stranger

I hear your voice 

I'm currently watching king of high school and When Loved walked in (it's not korean - but Sujus zhoumi and f(x)'s victoria are acting in it :3)

My fav actress is also park shin hye and for the male: I liked kim hyung joong...till the thing with his gf...so now I think it's Minho or choi jin hyuk...still cant decide^^

March 17, 2015

I watch Korean drama and really like actress Park Shin Hye and Song Ji Hyo and actor So Ji Sub and Kim Woo Bin :) I don't know many young actor/actress .. I watched a little more than ten dramas ! And I think my favorite is The Heirs for the moment, but it's a really hard choice !! :)

February 17, 2015

The first I've watched was Boys Before Flowers and I flipping adore 이민호.

Others were You Are Beautiful, Playful Kiss, and I'm starting Coffee Prince :D

I love 박신혜~ with her adorable cross-dressing. I even cut my hair to the boy short length since I loved it so much.

March 18, 2015

I like park shin hye and kim woo bin 

For young actor and actress I like kal so won(movie miracle in cell no 7) and choi kwon soo

I Have watched a lot of dramas dont know how many.

fav drama will be BBF and heirs

February 18, 2015